Thursday, July 12, 2012

Safely Arrived

I am now in DC! (Safely)

At 9:55 AM I left the Quad City International Airport to Reagan National Airport via O'Hare.  The flights went off without a hitch and went by quickly.  Maybe it was because I read the entire fantasy football magazine that I brought along.  Then I took a cab with my 2 check-in bags, backpack, laptop bag, and self-inflating air mattress to the townhouse.

When I arrived Jon and his father, the landlord  were there to greet me.  Jon gave me tour of the place.  Jon lives in the basement with the washer and dryer and a bathroom.  On the 1st floor is a small kitchen.  Everything is small: dishwasher, oven, counter place.  There is a small dining room with nothing in it connected to the family room, which has a couch, coffee table, and a tube TV.  On the second floor is my and Ryan's room.  Both rooms have hardwood floors.  The room is decently sized (15'x15').  Ryan and I share a bathroom up there too.

Then Jon and I went to Old Town for dinner.  We went to Austyn Grill (Mexican).  Then we went down to Old Town's Waterfront

Now we are just chilling with Ryan before we go grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment