Sunday, August 11, 2013

Redskin Tickets and Flat Bike Tires

Redskin Tickets
This week I picked Redskin tickets.  The Redskins game is on Sunday October 20th at 1:00 PM ET in Landover, MD against the Chicago Bears.  RGIII should definitely be playing by that point in the season.  Now I am going to have to get a Redskins t-shirt for myself.  There is no way I am cheering for the Chicago Bears.  I will be going with a friend from college who is also working in the DC area.  The seats are in section 215.

View of FedEx Field from our Section (Section 215)

Flat Bike Tires
This week I had 2 flat tires on my bike.  I was riding to the FedEx store to pick up the Redskins tickets when I realized my back tire was flat.  I noticed my back tire was flat because the ride felt bumpier than usual.  To fix the tire I went to a bike store near the river in Old Town Alexandria.  They replaced my tube in the back tire and added air to my front tire.  While biking home again, the back tire went flat again.  I was far enough from the bike store and my townhouse that a walk to either place would be inconvenient and time consuming.  So I called my roommate Jon up to give a ride to the bike store.  He did so.  I had the tire replaced because may have been the problem according to the bike mechanic.  Since having my tire replaced I have had no flat tires on my bike.

2 comments:

  1. Friendly warning - don't post your barcodes. Anyone with an account at the NFL ticket exchange could resell your tickets without your knowledge. Your barcodes would be voided and you wouldn't know until you got to the stadium and were denied access.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the friendly warning! I was not aware that was possible.

      Delete