Friday, September 20, 2013

Law School Application Update, LSAT, and Patent of the Week

Law School Application Update
I have applied to nine different law schools in the past few weeks.  I will apply to a few more law schools in the future.  The date some law schools, including some of the law school I will apply, start accepting applications has not occurred.  I should start receiving admission decisions in December.

LSAT
The LSAT is in a couple of weeks (Oct 5th).  I am working diligently towards my goal to do my best.

Patent of the Week
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office is filled with many interesting patents and patent applications.  To help you know more about the interesting patents and patent applications, I will post some of the interesting patents and patent applications on this blog.

First is U.S. Patent 6,699,778.  Fig. 1 a flow chart of an embodiment of the inventive method wherein a person performs a first step 1, a second step 2, a third step 3, and a fourth step 4 in sequential order.





1 comment:

  1. Interesting post! Even I am very much busy with my TestMax Bar Exam Prep now days. I have also shortlisted the best law schools and I preparing really hard for my exam so that I get admission in one of these best schools.

    ReplyDelete