Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ski Trip and Meal of the Week

This week, I had to work, prepare documents for taxes, and work on deciding on a law school.

Ski Trip
This week I signed up for a ski trip with the PTOS to Snowshoe in West Virginia.  There will about 3 days of skiing and 2 nights in a hotel or lodge associated with Snowshoe.  The trip will take place at the end of February.  I will carpool with a friend to and from Snowshoe. In order to get ready for the trip, I bought snow pants, a ski mask, and goggles.  I have never been skiing before.  I think it will new a fun and new experience.  During my first day of skiing, I plan on taking lessons.  Also I plan on not hurting myself.


Meal of the Week
This week I made my family chili recipe.  In the crock pot, chopped oinion, chopped green pepper, V8 juice, chili beans, diced tomatoes, chili seasoning, salt, pepper, and browned ground beef.  It was delicious.

Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment