Monday, February 17, 2014

Library of Congress Library Card

Library of Congress Library Card
A few days ago, I got myself a Library of Congress Library Card.  The card is good for 2 years.  Usually one get the library card in the Madison Building of the Library of Congress.  On the day I went to get my library card, I was told to go to the main reading room to get my card.  To get to the main reading room, I had to go to another building, down some stairs, walk through a crooked hallway, and up an elevator.  The main reading room is the room you part of National Treasure takes place and is also the room visitors overlook while just visiting the Library of Congress.  The card has a big picture of me on the left hand side.  The picture has shadows due to the poor lighting in the temporary picture location.

No comments:

Post a Comment