Monday, February 3, 2014

Telework, Superbowl, and Meal of the Weak

Telework
This week I have finally completed on the requirements for me to telework.  Now I am able to work up to 10 hours per biweek in a remote location.  My remote location is my home in Alexandria.  The requirements included being rated fully successful at work, provide proof of high speed internet, and having a FOB.  The FOB has numbers that change every few minutes that have to be put into my work computer in order for me to log onto the USPTO network.  I do not know how often I will use this option, but now it is available.  I will try it at least once.

Superbowl
First things first, my Superbowl prediction was incorrect.  I should have known better.  Right after my prediction, I read some articles that talked about how the best offense in the NFL falters in the Superbowl including the Patriots who were 18-0.  Next, I made a seven layer taco dip to bring to my co-worker's apartment where I watched the Superbowl.  The taco dip was good.  There was also chili, wings, roast beef samplers, and plenty to drink.  The apartment was walking distance from my house.

Meal of the Week
This week I made Frito Pie.  Ground beef, pork and beans, chopped green chilies, tomato sauce, and hot sauce was added to a slow cooker for 6-8 hours on low heat.  The concoction was served over a wavy bed of Fritos and served with shredded cheddar cheese.

FOB

7 Layer Taco Dip

Frito Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment